Wednesday, September 19, 2007

For those of you about to rock...

Here are the track details for the CD compilation of music I've been listening to that I've been sharing with a few friends. I'm calling the compliation "Meguro" after a train station in Tokyo. I used to transfer at Meguro station on my way to work. The past year has been transitional in nature so I thought the name was appropriate. Let me know if you want a copy. Enjoy!

Song/Artist

  1. 20 Dollar / M.I.A.
  2. Come On! Feel the Illinoise! / Sufjan Stevens
  3. Lightning Blue Eyes / Secret Machines
  4. Gum / Cornelius
  5. Shankill Butchers / The Decemberists
  6. Yellow Skies / The Cranberries
  7. Kings of the Wild Frontier / Adam & the Ants
  8. Wake Up / Arcade Fire
  9. Seconds / U2
  10. New York I Love You, But You're Bringing Me Down / LCD Soundsystem
  11. Red Sun / Anoushka Shankar
  12. No One Lives Forever / Oingo Boingo
  13. More than This / Lucy Kaplansky
  14. Paper Planes / M.I.A.
  15. 80's Life / The Good, The Bad & The Queen
  16. Intervention / Arcade Fire
  17. Sons and Daughters / The Decemberists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home