Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Latest

Sup? Here's what I've been thinking about:

- Got tickets to the Radiohead show in August. yippee!

- While canvassing for Obama today I was surprised to find several pockets of like-mindedness. If I found an Obama supporter, there would be several Obama supporters nearby. Stumble upon an undecided? There was another right next door. And then there was Hillary Avenue. One house at the entrance to an area had a Hillary sign in their front yard. Everyone that I spoke with on that street was either a Hillary supporter or ambivalent about politics. Very strange. Maybe we're not the independent thinkers we all fancy ourselves to be.

- If you're reading this in Pennsylvania, Primary day is Tuesday, April 22nd. Polling places will be open from 7a to 8p. Don't know where your polling place is? Click here. Choose ye this day who ye will vote for, but as for me and in my house, we will vote for Obama. (Of course I'm not coercing Janean to vote like me. Just a micro-pocket of support, I suppose.)

- Got new glasses.

- Went on a great bike ride last night. Schuylkill River Trail from Conshohocken (Translation: with shohocken) to Phoenixville (almost). Great ride. Form is starting to come back. Slowly but surely.

- Don't forget to vote.

(Artwork by Shepard Fairey)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramma Cyddie said...

seriously, how could you get 0 comments to this amazingly entertaining post?

Friday, May 02, 2008 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger mandi said...

They must have been out of Battlestar Galactica glasses.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home