Saturday, January 05, 2008

Here Is What Is


If my friend JT Ramsay has taught me anything*, it's that I'm not a music critic. Still, I have to say that I'm very impressed with Here Is What Is, the latest album by frequent U2 collaborator Daniel Lanois. He released the album online last month and Janean got it for me for Christmas. This is a really amazing album -- much more dynamic than other things I've been hearing lately.

* Let the record show that JT, who can't stand U2 OR Arcade Fire, hasn't taught me much. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Vincenzo from Italy and I contact you in case you have a copy of daniel lanois new album.
I'll pay you or exchange it with U2 official material if you accept.
Please contact me via mail.
Thanks.
Vincenzo

clfanzine@tiscali.it

Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Director Sportif said...

Vincenzo,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment. I'd prefer to limit my trades to materials that are not widely available, like live recordings. I already have most official U2 material, but may be interested in some sort of trade if you can be more specific. BTW, and you probably already know this, but you can obtain the Daniel Lanois album for a very fair price at http://redfloorrecords.com/HereIsWhatIs.htm
Regards,
David

Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home