Friday, January 25, 2008

More from U2 in Utah

Good interview with Bono and Edge over at USA Today. One quote:
"When the band arrived in Mexico to start the film production on the South American leg of the tour, [Bono] says, "I'm embarrassed to say I wasn't looking the best. I don't think I'm the most vain of rock 'n' roll stars you'll meet, but I had a panic attack at the thought of a 3-D, 40-foot arse. But by the time we got to Buenos Aires, I was back on track. But some of the shots I can see, I can't help thinking, 'You fat bastard …' "
There was a trailer before U23D for an upcoming Rolling Stones IMAX show. Janean commented after the show that compared to the emaciated, heroin-chic Rolling Stones, U2 seemed massive. Maybe they were massive in their own right. No comparisons required.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramma Cyddie said...

oh! you will so wound your father!!!

Monday, January 28, 2008 1:19:00 AM  
Blogger mandi said...

There's a bbc comedy called Father Ted. I think you'd like it. Maybe not.

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home